Greek Salad Chicken Flatbread. Toss lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onion, and feta in a bowl with the remaining salad dressing. Spread Pacific hummus spread on the flatbread. Slice the chicken breast and add on top of the flatbread.
Lots of fresh summer flavors and the sandwich is ready in just a few minutes. With the popularity of my Grilled Chilli Lime Chicken Fajita Salad, and the Cilantro Lime Chicken Salad, it's clear you all love these 'meal in a salad' er, salads, just as much as I do!. Greek Lemon Garlic Chicken Salad complete with Tzatziki and warm. You can have Greek Salad Chicken Flatbread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Salad Chicken Flatbread
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 of garlic hummus.
- Prepare 2 of flatbreads.
- It’s 1 head of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta crumbles.
Coat the chicken in the marinade and then thread onto wooden skewers. To make the tzatziki, mix the yoghurt, lemon juice, remaining garlic, cucumber, mint and season. This Greek flatbread (also sometimes called pocketless pita, Mediterranean pita, or gyro flatbread) doesn't have a pocket, which makes it a bit sturdier. Its texture is also softer and more chewy than a traditional pita.
Greek Salad Chicken Flatbread instructions
- Mix marinade dressing – lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, honey, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour half into a bowl and add chicken – marinate for an hour.
- Set aside remaining dressing to use on salad.
- Grill marinated chicken untik cooked thoroughly.
- Grill flatbread until toasted.
- Toss in lettuce, onion and feta with salad dressing.
- Spread hummus on flatbread.
- Add salad, chicken, more feta, salt and pepper.
How To Serve This Pocketless Pita Bread Chicken Florentine Flat Bread Pizza – This Chicken Florentine Flatbread is much easier than you think and is crazy delicious! This recipe is inspired by something I ordered at TGI Friday's over a year ago when my husband and I took a trip down to Las Vegas for a few days with his family. Thai Chicken Flatbread Salad Thai flatbread topped with summer greens, ramen noodles, sesame seeds, toasted almonds, cucumber, roasted red pepper, basil and carrots tossed with Thai spicy peanut dressing. Greek Chicken Quesadillas – Chewy flatbread covered in mozzarella and feta cheese and Greek-marinated chicken and grilled to perfection. Served with a tomato salad and homemade tzatziki sauce.