Perfect Pie Crust Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Perfect Pie Crust Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Pie Crust Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose unbleached flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 stick of Ice cold butter, cut into pieces.
- You need 6 tbsp of 6-10 Tbls of Ice cold water.
Perfect Pie Crust Recipe For Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- combine flour salt and butter into large mixing bowl and sir until crumbly, then add one tablespoon at a time of the ice cold water (About 6-10 depending) mixing after each Tablespoon until the dough forms large clumps and looks like wet sand..
- Devide the dough in half and form into round disks shaped wrap with Seran wrap, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- roll out 1 of the disks of dough evenly to form the size pan either 9 inch pie pan or 9x13dish. roll dough around rolling pin so dough doesn't fall apart and gently put into bottom of baking dish. roll out second disk of dough and set aside until the dish is full of filling..
- when dish is full of desired filling roll second dough over rolling pin and place on top of pie. Crimp close, make sure to make slots into top crust to let steam out..