Panko Crusted Chicken Salad. A fresh, green salad, jazzed up with traditional (and not so traditional) Cobb toppings. Get your homemade salad fix with this Avocado and Panko-Crusted Chicken Cobb Salad, which calls for crunchy baked chicken, avocados and lots of vegetables! Topped with a Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing, this salad is perfect for sharing.
Add the panko, lemon zest, olive oil, and butter and pulse a few times to moisten the bread flakes. Pour the mixture onto a large plate. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the mustard and wine. You can have Panko Crusted Chicken Salad using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko Crusted Chicken Salad
- It’s of salad.
- Prepare 1 large of bag chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 3 small of mixed sweet peppers sliced.
- It’s 1 packages of mixed nuts, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds etc..
- You need 1 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 oz of sweet vidalia onion dressing or other..
- It’s 4 slice of celery sticks.
- Prepare of chicken.
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cup of plain panko flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Wash chicken, pat dry with paper towels and cut into two-ounce portions. Garten posted a mouthwatering snapshot of chicken dressed up with panko breadcrumbs, served atop a bed of fingerling potatoes and a frisee salad coated in a tangy mustard vinaigrette. Stay up to date on what healthy means now. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Panko Crusted Chicken Salad instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- spray flat tray with Pam oil..
- chop chicken into 1" chunks..
- mixed parm cheese into panko.
- mix salt and pepper into panko.
- roll chicken chunks in egg then roll in panko.
- arranged chicken chunks on tray.
- cook for 20 mins..
- seperate chopped lettuce into 4 bowls.
- spread about 4 slices of sweet pepper on each bowl.
- sprinkle about 2tsp mixed nuts/berries on each bowl.
- add about 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes.
- add 1stalk of celery.
- toss with favorite dressing.
- add chicken chunks on top of salad.
Place flour, eggs and panko in bowls or plate; dredge chicken in flour, then dip in eggs and coat lightly with panko. Dip chicken breasts in egg until coated, drip off excess and dip in panko mixture. Press chicken into crumbs until fully coated. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Line a large baking sheet with foil and generously grease the foil.