4-ingredient sugar cookies. Making your own sugar cookies this holiday season is super easy with this quick recipe using four simple ingredients that you already likely have in home. Terrific plain or with candies in them. This recipe uses basic ingredients you probably already have.
This sugar cookie icing is my go-to icing recipe when decorating cookies. If I want to switch it up a bit, I'll make classic buttercream frosting, chocolate buttercream frosting or royal icing. It takes only four ingredients to make a homemade dog treat look even better. You can cook 4-ingredient sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4-ingredient sugar cookies
- Prepare 1 3/4 sticks of softened butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
I know that my dogs are happy about that as well! Place your cornstarch in a small to medium bowl. Add the water a teaspoon or two at a time. These buttery sugar cookies spread a lot when baking, so be sure to place them at least two inches apart on the baking sheet.
4-ingredient sugar cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix the sugar and butter until smooth. Then add the vanilla extract and mix..
- Add flour to the the mixture and mix until it forms a dough..
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oven to 400°..
- Take out the cookie dough and form it into balls, then flatten the balls until they are 1/2-inch thick..
- Bake the cookie dough for 10-15 minutes..
- Take out the cookies and let them cool for 10 minutes..
- Transfer the cookies onto a serving plate and serve. ✨Enjoy!✨.
Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Basically, you combine the first three ingredients — PB, sugar and egg — in a bowl and stir until combined. Drop by spoonful into lightly greased cookie sheet. I love sugar cookies, so I wanted to find a recipe with just three ingredients. This recipe is what I found.