Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb).
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 24 of wing sections.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese(grated or shredded your preference).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Wash and dry wing sections.
- Season with your choice of seasoning. I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Bake on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper at 400 degrees for about a hour(depending on the size of the wings..
- Half way through turn wing sections so that they brown on both sides..
- While wings are cooking in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Add the minced garlic and let simmer on low. After its bubbled for about 5 minutes then squeeze in the half a lemon. Then add the parmesan cheese..
- Once the wings are done take and toss the wings in the sauce. Put back on the cookie sheet place back in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Right when they come out sprinkle with more parmesan cheese..