Beef short ribs. In this recipe for slow cooker short ribs, the braising liquid is simple, but flavorful. The basis is a combination of sautéed onion and garlic. Beef broth and worcestershire sauce is added.
The short ribs come out so delicious and tender, and there is not an overwhelming sauce to overpower them. Braised Beef Short Ribs are slow cooked for hours in a red wine, beef stock, and rich tomato sauce. Slow cooked beef short ribs are super easy to make, yet exceptionally impressive. You can have Beef short ribs using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef short ribs
- Prepare 3 splashes of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 cups of red wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 8 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of roasted bell pepper.
- It’s of Beef short ribs.
- Prepare 8 of radishes.
- You need 6 of rosemary twigs.
- Prepare of Puréed yucca.
- It’s 3 lbs of yucca root.
- It’s Half of stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
Beef short ribs, braised in red wine and veal stock with onion, celery, and carrots. These braised beef short ribs are easy to make, so do not be intimidated by the overall time! Also Known As: Beef Ribs; Braising Ribs; Short Ribs. Short ribs are frequently cut into individual pieces but they are also cut across the bone into thick or thin cross-cut pieces and can be ordered.
Beef short ribs instructions
- In one pot cook down red wine, red wine vinegar, tomato paste, and brown sugar.
- Sauté 2 carrots, the garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, and onion with a splash of gazebo room Greek dressing..
- Combine the sautéed vegetables with the red wine sauce. Cook down until vegetables fall apart. Purée the mixture.
- Brown the beef short ribs and lay in oven safe pan. Add the rest of the uncooked vegetables into the pan. Cover with the rest of the rosemary..
- Pour the thick sauce over everything in the pan and put in oven at 350 until the meat is tender..
- Peel yucca root, dice it, and boil it..
- Drain the yucca and purée it. Add the butter and yogurt and combine thoroughly..
- Serve beef short ribs over the puréed yucca.
Beef ribs have a real caveman element about them, are unctuous and flavor-packed, and are always real crowd-pleasers. Learn all about this BBQ'ers favorite in this guide. We are big fans of ribs at our house and these slow cooker Korean beef short ribs (known as Kalbi in Korea) are some of the easiest, most delicious ones ever! Beef short ribs can appear intimidating at first with their boney, hunky appearance. This recipe is scaled for two people.