[Farmer's Recipe] Tuna and Potato Salad.
You can have [Farmer's Recipe] Tuna and Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farmer's Recipe] Tuna and Potato Salad
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of [A].
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna (small).
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- It’s of [B].
- You need 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Whole grain mustard.
[Farmer's Recipe] Tuna and Potato Salad step by step
- Peel the potatoes and divide into 8 portions. Boil them until they're soft enough that you can poke skewers through easily..
- Drain the potatoes. Stir-fry for a minute to let the excess moisture evaporate. Crush with a wooden spatula into bite-sized pieces and mix the [A] ingredients. Set aside and cool..
- Slice the cucumbers and mix with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside for 5 minutes and squeeze out the excess water..
- Combine the cooled potatoes with the cucumbers. Mix the [B] ingredients and enjoy..
- Also try "Our Family's Potato Salad" that has lots of ingredients.