Lasagna Roll Ups. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Classic lasagna, as much as we adore it, can be extremely time-consuming.
I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I filled my Lasagna Roll Ups with spinach and cheese but you could also do mushrooms, pesto, or any meat. Easier than lasagna, but every bit as delicious! You can cook Lasagna Roll Ups using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Roll Ups
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 12 of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Prego).
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning, divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s of to taste, salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of tub regular cream cheese spread.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of pkgs. Kraft Touch of Philadelphia shredded mozzarella c.
Lasagna Roll Ups, a delicious spinach and cheese roll up, topped with quick meat sauce and mozzarella! This easy dish cooks up fast for a quick & easy meal! These rolled lasagna packages are filed with the same ooey-gooey flavor as the traditional baked dish, but they're much more fun to serve. Avoid mushy pasta that unrolls before.
Lasagna Roll Ups step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Begin cooking lasagna noodles as per package directions..
- Brown hamburger in large pan with garlic, onion, 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning and salt & pepper. Drain and return to pan..
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Turn off heat and let rest..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine cream cheese spread, milk, parsley and remaining 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning until smooth..
- Add the eggs, 1 package of the mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well to combine; set aside..
- Pull out your cooked lasagna noodles from pot and lay out on a sheet of wax paper. This step avoids the sticking together of the noodles and prepares them for rolling..
- Spread each noodle with a moderate layer of the cheese mixture. I cooked 12 noodles in case there were some that tore in the cooking process. I had enough cheese mixture for 10 noodles..
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of the meat mixture in bottom of pan..
- Roll up noodles and place in single layer on top of meat mixture in pan..
- Top noodles with remaining meat mixture. Top with remaining package of mozzarella cheese..
- Place in oven on middle rack and cook uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot & bubbly..
Lasagna Roll Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Incredibly delicious Lasagna Roll-Ups that are totally delicious and a true comforting dish presented in a fun new way. Take the guesswork out of portion control. Build lasagna in a new way with these Lasagna Roll-Ups! With ricotta, ground beef and mozzarella cheese, Lasagna Roll-Ups are a fun way to eat this dish!