Lasagna with Meat Sauce. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Lasagna Dinner! Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family! Ground beef and sweet Italian sausage enrich the sauce for this beloved baked pasta, while no-boil lasagna noodles speed up the process.
This really is World's Best Lasagna! I also doubled the filling ingredients and made three layers instead of two. Ultimate Meat Lasagna with four cheeses, a homemade marinara sauce and a few quick chef tricks will make you feel like you've ordered lasagna at your favorite Italian Restaurant. You can cook Lasagna with Meat Sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 tsp of of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of beef base.
- You need 32 oz of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 of lasagna noodles, cooked according to box instructions.
- Prepare 1 of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh chopped basil.
You can even use no-bake lasagna noodles to save time. This lasagna with meat sauce has three layers. Each layer is built by laying out four overlapping pieces of cooked noodles, then evenly spreading the ricotta cheese mixture, meat sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Heat oil and garlic in large skillet on medium.
Lasagna with Meat Sauce step by step
- Heat 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- Add 1 tablespoon of beef base.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Once the meat is cooked add your choice of sauce.
- Add 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil.
- Boil pasta noodles according to wreck shins.
- Layer meat, ricotta cheese, fresh Italian cheeses and cooked noodles.
- Bake for about 30 minutes on 350.
- Slice and serve.
The Best Classic Lasagna Recipe – Homemade lasagna full of pasta, ricotta, a homemade meat sauce, and tons of cheese. This is the world's best lasagna recipe! I've been working on this meat lasagna recipe for over a year. Family Large Family Homestyle meat sauce and creamy ricotta cheese smothered between layers of pasta then topped with mozzarella cheese. KEEP FROZEN UNTIL READY TO USE..