Spiced chi tea. Ginger tea: Many spiced tea blends and freshly prepared spiced teas contain ginger. Ginger works well with green tea, black tea, puerh tea and sometimes even oolong tea. Aromatic Chai (Spiced Indian-style Tea) is served in small glasses because it's so strong.
For years, our family has relied on this homespun mix to make hot spiced tea and a heartwarming punch. My parents always served steaming mugs of this punch at Thanksgiving. "My grandmother had this spiced tea recipe — it's very southern. You take instant powdered tea, a can of Tang, a can of powdered lemonade, and you mix them all together with some nutmeg and cinnamon. You can have Spiced chi tea using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced chi tea
- You need 3 cup of dry milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of instant tea.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vanilla nondairy creamer.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground clove.
Today it is the One of the leading packaged tea company in India. Whether you enjoy a cup of chi tea that's heavy on the spices or choose a more mellow mix, you can be sure it contains black tea – and black tea includes caffeine. Dry Chinese spices go beyond Chinese five spice powder and can sometimes be confusing so this Dry Chinese Spices is definitely a category of its own, and we tried to make just a small dent in the. If you like your chai tea spicy, you'll love this mix of ingredients!
Spiced chi tea instructions
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until powdery. Store in air tight container in cool dry place up to 6 months..
- To prepare 1 serving: mix 3 Tbls to 3/4 cup boiling water..
This is a seasoning mix for a quick, spicy chai tea recipe. Unlike most recipes, the seasoning mix can be prepared ahead and stored in. Health tip: Five-spice powder combines the advantages of various spice and an appreciate amount can help to improve body immunity. However pregnant woman should not eat too much and avoid it in. Chinese spices add tons of flavor to braised meat, soups, and noodles.