Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Chicken Rice and Soup Made with Real Ingredients. Great recipe for Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup. A sweet and savoury dish with chicken bone broth.
You will love how quick and easy this Asian Mango Chicken Stir-Fry is. As usual, the SkinnyMs. team filled it with simple, whole ingredients. First, lean chicken breast, fresh peppers, onions, ginger, and mango make this dish fresh and filling. You can cook Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup
- It’s of Chicken thigh (bone and skin intact).
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare of Mango (diced).
- Prepare of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Red pepper (diced).
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Honey.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Dried Coriander (optional).
See great recipes for Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup too! Saute in preheated pan until chicken is cooked through. Add mango chutney, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and vinegar to pan. Today was a very "adult" day.
Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup instructions
- Debone the chicken thigh and separate the fat-skin, bones and meat..
- Bring a pot of water to boil the bones with a pinch of salt and chopped onions to create chicken stock..
- Cut the rest of the chicken meat into bite-sized cubes. Marinate with soy sauce and honey..
- In a pan, heat olive oil, stir fry chicken cubes until brown. Add a bit of pepper. Add lemon juice. Set aside. Add in onion, red pepper and a bit of chicken stock. Add the chicken cubes and mango cubes back into the pan. Turn off the fire and mix..
- In another pot, stir fry chicken fat with butter and uncooked rice. Remove fat. Then add chicken stock to the rice and bring to boil and simmer till rice is cooked..
- Add dried coriander to garnish.
I got up, worked out, made my breakfast, made pot stickers and photographed them (yum!), ate lunch, made Colorado sauce (double yum!), then met with my accountant. Healthy Mango Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is easy, sticky sweet, and perfect for the whole family! This is a one skillet dinner loaded with fresh vegetables, chicken, and sweet diced mango, then served over steamed brown rice for a dinner that's much healthier than Chinese take-out. Garnish with some fresh cilantro and serve it immediately over rice or noodles OR turn the heat off and let the flavors of the sauce meld together until you are ready. Stir fry's like this can actually be made ahead and re-heated in time for dinner.