Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes. This is a recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly cake. Adding cream cheese to the peanut butter frosting is also one of my best advices, because the tanginess of the cream cheese also helps with the richness of the Top with next layer. How to Make Peanut Butter & Chocolate Layer Cake.
Is grainy, lumpy, stodgy buttercream getting you down? Do you long to be able to make yours light, creamy, whippy and delicious every time? In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM.
- It’s 1 of recipe Peanut Butter Whipped cream, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached in direction step # 11.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- It’s 5 of whole fresh strawberrys.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla, confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Mix remaining peanut butter and frosting in medium bowl with whisk until blended.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a sheet pan with bakers spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers dpray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa poder, baking soda and salt in axbowl.
- In a large bowl,beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beat in vanilla, Beat in flour mixture aternating with buttermilk just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan and smooth to an even layer.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on a rack 30 minutes.
- Invert onto clean kitchen towel and carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit or cookie cutter cut circles out of the cake.
- TO ASSEMBLE CAKES.
- Put one cake circle on plate.
- Top with some Peanut Butter Whipped zcream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358450-peanut-butter-whipped-cream.
- Top with another cake circle and top with some Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349225-strawberry-whipped-cream-topping.
- Add third layer and top with peanut butter whipped cream.
- Garnish each with chopped peanuts and a strawberry.
- TIP, Make cake crumbs out of the unused cake scaps, they are delicious in ice cream, or as a topping to other cakes, brownies or bars. Freeze them to have around..
Stir in COOL WHIP; spread onto cupcakes. Learn how to make Mini peanut butter and jelly cupcakes & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Stir together peanut butter powder and water in a medium bowl. Beat in canola oil, egg, applesauce, cream cheese, and sugar. Add peanut butter to Swiss meringue frosting and mix until well combined.