Banana chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake – but only..chocolate mug cake, eggless chocolate cake, brownie, chocolate cup cake, chocolate lava cake, biscuit cake, cooker cake, steam cake, banana cake. further, to these i would also like to highlight. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake.
This light-as-air chocolate cake has a yummy banana flavor. It's scrumptious as is, but you can also dress it up with nuts or light frostings. Banana Chocolate Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Banana chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour -.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder-.
- Prepare of Banana – 2 medium ripened.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda –.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt –.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Corn flour –.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk –.
- Prepare of Oil – 1/2 cup (less 1 tbsp).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanila essence-.
- It’s of Dry fruits – 3 tbsp chopped.
Chocolate banana cake recipe – moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter.
Banana chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 c for 10 min..
- Take a mixing bowl,add dry ingredients except sugar and dry fruits..
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, mashed banana and beat into smooth mixture..
- To this add milk, oil, vanilla essence and combine well..
- Add flour mixture, mix well without lumps..
- Pour this mixture into greased cake tins..
- Sprinkle dry fruits and raisins.Bake for 17-20 minutes at 180 c or skewer stick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool down and serve..
Use your favorite frosting on the cake. This Chocolate Banana Cake combines the sweetness of ripe mashed bananas with cocoa powder. Wonderful plain, but even better when frosted with a smooth and creamy Chocolate Ganache. This Banana Chocolate Chip cake is paired with the most amazing peanut butter frosting you will ever have! It's a truly delicious flavour combination and a new favourite.