Ideal Sugar Cookies.
You can have Ideal Sugar Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ideal Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brandy or milk (I always use milk).
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Ideal Sugar Cookies instructions
- In a medium bowl whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar (using an electric mixer, or manually with a wooden paddle, which is what I do). Mix till light and fluffy. Add egg, brandy or milk, and vanilla. Mix till well combined..
- Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture. Mix till is well combined..
- Transfer dough to a work surface, shape into 2 discs or just one ball, cover in plastic and refrigerate for an hour, or overnight..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to approximately 1/8-inch thickness. Cut desired shapes. Bakeat 180C / 350°F until slightly golden, about 10 mins. Do not allow to brown..