Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking.
Ingredients were kept to a minimum for this recipe. It only has curing salt, sea salt, pepper, & of course Dr. I used my favorite cut of beef when making this recipe, Beef eye of round. You can cook Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky
- You need 2 cups of Dr Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sour sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of diced jalapeños.
- You need of Then slice jerky meat or deer meat.
Start with a great cut of beef when making this jerky. Dr Pepper is a great beverage to cool off with, but it's an even better way to infuse your food with a bold burst of flavor, and even better for adding a little bit of spice into any event. One of our favorite treats to ever come out of our smoker, any time, any event? Dr Pepper Jalapeno Smoked Beef Jerky.
Dr. Pepper Jalapeño Beef Jerky step by step
- Mix all ingredients well and make marinara.
- Put marinara sauce in a 1 gallon Ziploc bag with the meet make sure all meat is covered well refrigerate overnight.
- Drain liquid and pat dry on paper towels. Place on wire rack let set out for 20-30 mins before placing in oven, smoker, dehydrator, or foodie.
- For smoker – 3 hrs at 170.
- Can do in oven or a food hydrator. (I did this an the ninja foodie and in the summer will be doing in the smoker.).
- When doing in oven Burp the oven, – open oven and close it a few times to circulate the air, and let new air in. (do it fast so it’s kinda like a fan, but not to fast where you break the oven lol) Also Rotate racks..
Customer Service Tech, Bill Vice smokes jerky in the AmeriQue. Mix all ingredients well and make marinara. PEPPER JALAPENO BEEF JERKY is the perfect bite of sweet heat! RECIPE HERE: http://heygrillhey.com/recipe/dr-pepper-jalapeno-beef-jerky/ Beef jerky marinated in Dr Pepper sounds like a Texas dream, but it is a reality. The website Hey Grill Hey recently published a recipe for Dr Pepper Jalapeño Jerky.