Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. Baked salmon is a nutritious, delicious meal on its own, but it's even better with a dreamy, creamy roasted red pepper sauce on top! This one-pan salmon recipe is the perfect dinner to make again and again! Great for holidays, date night in, family gatherings, or any occasion!
Great recipe for Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce. This recipe is amazing if you are on keto diet.. If you prefer to buy jarred roasted peppers, they are sold in all large grocery stores, usually located in the pickle aisle, or somewhere next to olives. You can cook Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper, diced into small squares.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whipped heavy cream.
- You need of Pan roasted salmon marinade:.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Rosemary, I used dried one.
You can also buy roasted peppers on Amazon. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. The roasted red peppers mask the coconut flavor, so you'll just have one creamy kick-a** red pepper sauce. You're dinner plate is going to be exploding with a little scrumptious sizzle. 🔥 If you're not a fish fan, this Roasted Red Pepper Sauce would be great over chicken breasts or thighs too.
Pan roasted Salmon with creamy red pepper and jalapeno sauce instructions
- Marinate the salmon fillets in the above mentioned mixture..
- I used these spices cz I have them in my pantry, u can used whatever u like such as old bay seasoning, Italian seasonings, pesto parmesan. Its up to your taste and liking.
- In a medium pan, heat butter and roast the salmon on both sides until cooked. I like them roasted, hence I cooked for little longer..
- For the sauce, take a sauce pan, melt butter in it, add garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the diced bell peppers, jalapeno and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the chicken stock and cook for another minutes and add salt..
- Check for seasonings, if you like to add any other flavors..
- Add the cream in the end and mix well. Turn off the stove as the sauce thicken..
- I used heavy cream instead of whipped one, hence the blended the sauce and set it in the fridge so it thickens more..
- Serve the salmon with the sauce, top off with some chopped chives or green onions..
Pan Seared Salmon with a Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce is perfectly crispy and flaky salmon that is in the most amazing creamy lemon dill sauce. I never thought that I would be such a salmon lover. Salmon is a huge part of my diet and we have it in our house at least once a week. The Best Pan Seared Salmon Sauce Recipes on Yummly Seared Salmon & Sauce Gribiche With Mashed Potatoes, Summer Beans & Cherry Tomatoes, Healthy Salmon & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner, Salmon Cheddar Fingers And Celery Root Mash Now add the lemon juice, a couple of lugs of olive oil and some pepper, and mix together until you have a sauce with a good drizzling consistency.