Stuffed & Smoked Jalapeno Peppers. The essential substance or elements; essence: "We are such stuff / As dreams are. Stuffed definition, the material of which anything is made: a hard, crystalline stuff. Bolognese Stuffed Bell Peppers "I've been looking for a good stuffed pepper recipe for a long time, and was overjoyed with these when I took the first bite.
Spoon an equal amount of the mixture into each hollowed pepper. Mix the remaining tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in a bowl, and pour over the stuffed peppers. Hundreds of satisfied home cooks agree: this stuffed peppers recipe is a winner. You can cook Stuffed & Smoked Jalapeno Peppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed & Smoked Jalapeno Peppers
- You need 20 of jalapeno peppers.
- It’s 10 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 2 of blocks cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of thin sliced pepperoni, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
It's been proudly served at dinner tables across America ever since it first appeared in the Betty Crocker™ cookbook. And it's no wonder why—even picky eaters love stuffed peppers (hint: they taste like cheeseburgers). Synonyms for stuffed at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. A stuffed animal or bird is filled with special material so that it keeps the shape it had when….
Stuffed & Smoked Jalapeno Peppers step by step
- TIP: If you do not want to use hot peppers you can use mini sweet peppers or quartered red/yellow/orange peppers. If you cannot find the mini sweet peppers in your location, you can tame jalapenos by soaking the cleaned halves in Sprite® for 2-4 hours depending on how tame you want them. The longer you soak, the more mild they become..
- Halve lengthwise and seed the jalapenos. Set aside..
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, cheddar, pepperoni, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, paprika, and the salt and pepper. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined..
- Cut each piece of bacon in half (not length wise but the short way).
- Spread a healthy amount of the cream cheese mixture into each jalapeno half. Wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick if necessary..
- Place each now stuffed jalapeno cut side up directly on the grate of a preheated smoker. (DO NOT USE A PAN) Smoke for an two to three hours in smoker at 215°F..
Stuff'd is a quick casual restaurant franchise headquartered in Singapore that serves freshmade kebabs, burritos, salads and bowls. We have since expanded to become the largest Burrito and Kebab QSR chain in Singapore. Stuffed Cajun Meat Market and Specialty Foods. We pride ourselves in always bringing in the best crawfish available, and always from Louisiana. If you need a couple of pounds or a couple thousand, we can make it happen.