Baked Chicken Tacos. How to Make Baked Chicken Tacos. You'll need a wire rack and baking sheet or two baking sheets, extra thin corn tortillas, shredded cheese, and your choice of cooked chicken for filling. Baking the tacos makes it easier to prepare a dozen or two tacos at once.
How long are baked chicken tacos good? These baked chicken tacos are loaded with seasoned chicken, cheese and salsa. The perfect easy dinner for a busy day! You can cook Baked Chicken Tacos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Tacos
- It’s 1 pkg. of Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count).
- You need 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce.
I don't know about you, but my family would eat tacos for every meal if I let them! Easy Oven Baked Barbecue Chicken Pizza Tacos… Ever heard of such combination? What a great easy way to enjoy a meal! This cheese and bean stuffed, rotisserie chicken baked tacos will have your people asking for seconds.
Baked Chicken Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix..
- Place taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly..
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells..
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos..
- Pack each with chicken mixture..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted..
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients..
And if the people you cook for like tacos, like mine do, it's a go-to, cook's night-off-favorite. Baked tacos are addictive and require no frying. These cheese- and bean-stuffed tacos are our new favorite way to turn a rotisserie chicken into a super-easy dinner that serves up to. Fill with chicken and top with cheese. Put a new spin on taco night with our oven-baked chicken taco casserole recipe.