Spanish Omelette (made by Indian).
You can have Spanish Omelette (made by Indian) using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette (made by Indian)
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of medium Potato.
- You need 1 of medium Onion.
- It’s 2 of Chilli.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
Spanish Omelette (made by Indian) instructions
- Chop onion and chilli and keep aside. Cut the potato into 2 halves and then slice each half into 3mm slices..
- Heat the olive oil in a hot pan (high flame) and add the onions. Let them stay on high for about a minute..
- After about a minute some of the onions will start to turn golden brown. At this stage add the potatoes. Keep the flame on high for about 2 minutes, occasionally give it a gentle stir..
- After 3-4 minutes the potates start getting a golden hue, check if they are soft enough. Then turn the flame to low and add the chillies..
- At this stage with the flame on low, take 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs using a fork and add salt as per taste and crushed pepper powder..
- Now turn the flame off and introduce the onion, potato and chilli mix into the eggs. Leave the excess oil in the pan (we will use it for later)..
- After about 5 minutes you'll notice that the eggs are less runny. Now add the red chilli powder and gently mix once..
- Reheat the pan with remaining oil on high and then add the entire mix..
- After adding the mix turn flame to med-low and allow the mix to set and cook..
- Flip the omelette over and switch to medium flame. After about 2 minutes, using a fork, check if the omelette is done..
- Transfer on a plate. Serve with ketchup and bread of your choice..