Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. Stuffed Peppers Makes For The Perfect Weeknight Meal. Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. Just having a bit of fun!
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip Just having a bit of fun! Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat. Add to plan Add to plan Published by. You can have Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip
- You need 1/2 pound of extra lean beef.
- You need 6 of green peppers (save 2 tops to dice).
- It’s 2 of bell peppers diced.
- You need 1/4 of diced red onion.
- You need 1/2 of diced jalapeño.
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (quartered).
- It’s of Rice cauliflower.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese crisp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 slice of jalapeño.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bake at 350' until golden brown top sprinkle of shredded cheese.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip. Just having a bit of fun! Find Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese in the deli cheese section. Stir in taco seasoning mix, kidney beans and tomato sauce.
Stuffed green pepper taco with Parma chip step by step
- Cook ground beef.
- Add Garlic, onion, bell peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño & ketchup.
- Add rice cauliflower then taco seasoning with a little bit of water.
- Cook until ready then stuff green peppers top with shredded cheese.
- Put parmesan cheese on parchment paper then place fresh slice jalapeño and press down.
- Baked at 350' until golden brown then top with a little bit shredded cheese…place in oven to melt.
- Gently place Parma chip on top of green pepper taco and bake until green pepper is ready to eat.
Pour chips and peanut butter into a double boiler (or a metal bowel over a pot of boiling water) and melt over medium heat. Gently toss the noodles until coated with the butterscotch mixture while trying not to break the noodles too much. Looking for a delicious twist on stuffed bell peppers? Try this easy Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe made with Florida bell peppers, ground beef, taco seasoning, cheese and a few other simple ingredients. This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however, all opinions expressed are my own.