Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie.
You can have Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie
- Prepare 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- You need 1 of green tea bag or loose leaf green tea.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vanilla soy or almond milk.
- It’s of ice.
Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie instructions
- Steep tea bag or leaves in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Blend blueberries, banana, milk, and ice in blender until smooth..
- Add honey to tea and pour into smoothie, stir and serve..