Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon.
The all-in-one finger food for a party, our Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers are simply the best that you'll find. The filling for these peppers is ultra savory with garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce giving a mouth-smacking layer of flavor to the tang of cream cheese and the punchy sharpness of cheddar. With bubbling cheese, savory bacon, and spicy peppers, these bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers have everything that makes guests reach for one after another. You can have Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers
- You need 6-8 of Jalapeños.
- It’s 8 oz of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- You need 12 oz of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- You need 16 oz of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
Wrap the bacon tightly around the jalapenos, slightly overlapping. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Pepper Jack, and garlic. Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins. Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect snack or game day appetizer!
Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers instructions
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
Fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses and seasoning and wrapped in smoky bacon and cooked on the barbecue until tender. The cheese becomes perfectly melty, the peppers tender and the bacon crisp and smoky for the most amazing bite. How to Cook Jalapeno Poppers in the Oven or on the Grill. How to grill the jalapeno poppers on an outdoor grill: Use a grill basket or aluminum foil. Set the bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers on a wire rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray set over a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil for easier clean-up.