Mexican Chocolate Banana Tart.
You can cook Mexican Chocolate Banana Tart using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chocolate Banana Tart
- Prepare 3 of frozen bananas.
- It’s 6-1/3 ounces of Mexican Chocolate cakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heaping of peanut butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 of Muerbeteig crust see my recipe.
Mexican Chocolate Banana Tart step by step
- Making the Muerbeteig crust it's so very easy and quick 10-15 minutes to form..
- After you make your crust, then refrigerate..
- This is what the Mexican Chocolate cakes look like they are called drink tablets. It has milk chocolate, sugar, and cinnamon in it..
- When you go to make the tart preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Heat the milk and chop the Mexican Chocolate cakes and add to the milk..
- Stir till chocolate is melted..
- Beat the eggs..
- Add the bananas, peanut butter, and eggs to a blender then add the warm Mexican chocolate milk mixture a bit at the time. Blend you may have to do this in batches..
- Heat a 9 inch skillet to warm sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Roll the muerbeteig crust out and add to a 9 inch skillet..
- Pour the banana mixture and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. If cracks start to appear take it out its starting to overbake.
- It will darken when it is cooked. Let rest 10 – 12 minutes. You know to pull it out the oven when the craters appears in the center..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.