Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. I love jalapeno poppers as an appetizer in a restaurant but these went straight into the garbage. Also the cheese oozed out of most of them because of the.
Everyone loves these Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Jalapeño — a nice quick appetizer that's easy to make for your next party! Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Then add in the mayo, vinegar, mustard and sugar, mixing until combined. You can cook Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos
- It’s 1 dozen of hardboiled large eggs, peeled.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo (about 4 ounces, more as needed) I used Dukes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish (or use dill relish).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of each of salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of diced Jalapenos (more or less).
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked, crumbled bacon (about 4 slices).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of minced onion.
- It’s of Paprika for garnish.
- You need of Parsley flakes for garnish.
Mix in the minced jalapenos and bacon. I love good old fashioned deviled eggs, but when I want to wow my guest, I make these beautiful and delicious twists on the classic Southern recipe. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are flavored with cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon and are. Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs are a delicious dish that adds a kick to the traditional spring, summer, or Easter appetizer!
Angel Eggs with Bacon and Jalapenos step by step
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl. Place the egg white halves on a platter or serving dish, set aside. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and break them up.
- Add the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar, and yellow mustard to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
- Add your seasonings and taste mixture. Add more of any seasoning, if needed. NOTE: The bacon will add salt to the eggs so go easy on the salt or omit it!.
- Mix in the jalapenos, bacon, and onion. Blend well. Taste for flavor. NOTE: if mixture is too stiff, add a tiny bit more mayo, or, a tablespoon of pickle juice until you get a good consistency, NOT TOO THIN!.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika or parsley flakes and chill until ready to serve.
- NOTE: You are free to add or omit anything you want in this recipe. Nothing is written in stone. Play around with it and make it your own. Enjoy!.
So I created Real Housemoms Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs. It's such a fantastic combination of flavors! My husband and I devoured the whole plate in one sitting. Stir in the diced jalapeños, cheese, and bacon. Season to taste with the salt and pepper.