Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken. Jalapeño cream cheese dip loaded with green chiles, cheddar cheese and bacon! It doesn't get any better than this addicting dip! We're talking Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip, and this stuff is awesome!
Use rubber gloves and do not touch your eyes while you are working with jalapeños or any hot peppers. "One of my favorite local Mexican restaurants serves a dish with jalapeno cream cheese and shredded chicken that is to die for. I had been experimenting with dishes that contained those two ingredients. Learn how to make Jalapeño Cream Cheese Appetizer. You can have Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken
- Prepare 2 piece of large thin sliced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella ball.
- You need of diced assorted bell peppers.
- It’s of jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
Clean and deseed the jalapeño peppers. Jeff I really want to try the Jalapeño Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs. I would like to find some muffin tins. Try this Jalapeño cream cheese cookies recipe, or contribute your own.
Jalapeño, cream cheese & mozzarella stuffed chicken instructions
- Wash, dry, and pound thin sliced chicken breast until as thin as possible, coat uncut side of chicken with lemon pepper and salt..
- Spread a tablespoon of cream cheese on cut side of chicken. (Or apply generously).
- Layer with mixed jalapeños and bell peppers..
- Add a strip of mozzarella cheese to one end of the chicken and roll it all togeather..
- Use cooking string or a toothpick to secure the roll together sprinkle with fresh squeezed lemon juice and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes depending on thinness..
- Serve whole or insert toothpicks every half inch and slice for poppers. Enjoy!.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Basic cream cheese jalapeño poppers are a sizzling party standard. This is a simple, but outstanding party treat. Make this for your next party and you will be a hit.