Korean style short ribs (crock pot).
You can have Korean style short ribs (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean style short ribs (crock pot)
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 5 lb of beef short ribs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 3 of scallions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 cup of white rice, cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
Korean style short ribs (crock pot) step by step
- Blend soy sauce, sugar, oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic and red pepper in a bowl..
- Place ribs in 5 quart slow cooker, add sauce. Cover, cook on high for 6 hours or low for 9 hours, until meat is tender..
- Transfer ribs to a platter. Skim and discard excess fat from liquid. Combine cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of water; blend with liquid in a saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until thickened. Stir in carrots. Top ribs with sauce, scallions and sesame seeds..
- Serve over cooked rice..