Breadless Crab Cakes.
You can cook Breadless Crab Cakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breadless Crab Cakes
- You need 1 lb of crab meat, lump and claw.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 T of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 T of dill, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 c of EVOO.
Breadless Crab Cakes instructions
- In colander, squeeze out extra water from crab meat..
- In med. bowl, whisk eggs. Add all ingredients except crab and oil. Mix well. Gently add in crab meat..
- Form cakes using 2" diameter cookie cutter and firmly pressing in two generous tablespoons of crab mixture. Refrigerate at least one hour..
- Alternately, press crab mixture in 12 -muffin pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Flip pan onto waxed paper and tap release cakes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In skillet, heat oil. Cook cakes 2-3 min. on each side and transfer to baking sheet. Add oil as needed..
- Heat in oven 6 min. to make sure cakes are warmed through the middle. Garnish with dill and serve with cocktail sauce..