cinnamon sugar cookies. A traditional refrigerator cookie rolled in cinnamon sugar before baking. Great for making ahead of time. These Cinnamon Sugar Cookies are super easy to make.
They're so good with a cup of hot chocolate, coffee or milk. Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Soft & Chewy Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookies. You can cook cinnamon sugar cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cinnamon sugar cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of room temperature butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 1/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream of tarter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
I would like to apologize in advance for the cookies you see here. They were honestly a last minute, "let me whip something up real quick" kind of a thing. Explore this cinnamon sugar cookies recipe to make any occasion extra special. Follow these easy instructions and enjoy delicious cinnamon cookies today.
cinnamon sugar cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- in large bowl mix butter, eggs, and oil.
- add sugar, powdered sugar, flour, salt, baking soda, cream of tarter and cinnamon.
- refrigerate for 3 hrs.
- roll into balls and bake for 10-12 min..
This recipe for cinnamon roll sugar cookies is simple to make and will have you looking like a total baking rock star. You won't believe how delicious these cookies are! Cinnamon Sugar Cookies a delicious Crunchy cookie Recipe, the perfect dessert or snack treat. Cinnamon Sugar Cookies – perfectly chewy, sweet, and packed with warm cinnamon. Cinnamon Sugar Cookies sweet goodness makes you smile as you are licking the cinnamon sugar off your lips.