Quick 'n Easy Mug Cake. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Get your fruit dessert fix with the apple pie mug cake or the blueberry muffin mug cake below. Or snack on some yummy peanut butter recipes with the peanut-butter-and-chocolate mug cakes.
The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out I thought they were a really neat concept for a quick dessert fix but nothing would ever beat baking an entire cake or cupcake. These vegan quick and easy mug cake recipes from the Food Monster App make a delicious treat for those days when you're short on time! Mug cakes are exactly how they sound: cake in a mug. You can have Quick 'n Easy Mug Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick 'n Easy Mug Cake
- It’s 4 tablespoons of plain flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of milk (any will do – I use almond milk).
- It’s 1 handful of chocolate chips (or, as I did in this example, Reese's peanut butter chips).
- You need 1 of big teaspoon of jam (any jam you have).
They're convenient and come together without a lot of effort. This easy vanilla mug cake is made in the microwave and ready in minutes! It's moist, with a delicious vanilla A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. All the ingredients are mixed together inside of I highly recommend the to anyone looking for something quick to make and tasty.
Quick 'n Easy Mug Cake step by step
- Put the oil and milk into a fairly big mug. I do this first to stop the dry ingredients sticking to the bottom of the mug; if you put the dry in first you sometimes get pockets of flour stuck to the bottom – it’s not great!.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt and give it all and thoroughly rigorous stir together. Make sure it’s all thoroughly mixed together and a smooth consistency, add more milk if it’s too stiff. Next, add a few chocolate chips and mix those in. Finally, add a good dollop of whatever jam you like. Just add it on top – it’ll sink into the mix as it cooks..
- Pop it into the microwave on max setting for 2 minutes. Take it straight out and eat it. You’ll love it!.
GIANT MUG CAKES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO. other than every other way! We've been loving mug everything lately mug cake, mug pie, mug mac n cheese, and mug pizza. Chocolate mug cake recipes are the easiest to follow for a quick snack on a Friday Netflix-and-chill night. Take a quick look at this crazy simple hot chocolate mug cake recipe — I promise you'll get excited to start making a batch immediately. Mug cake recipes are fantastic, single-serve desserts that are sure to put a smile on your face.