You can cook Crab Cakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Cakes
- You need 8 oz of Crab Meat.
- Prepare 2 each of Green Onions, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Crackers, crushed.
- You need 1 each of Egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of Oil, as needed.
Crab Cakes instructions
- Combine egg, mayonnaise, mustard, and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Place crab meat, minced green onions, and crackers in bowl with liquid mixture..
- Mix together just until the liquid is absorbed..
- Divide mixture into 4 portions, and form into patties approximately 1/2 inch thick..
- Put enough oil in a skillet to come 1/4 to 1/3 of the way up the crab cakes, place over medium heat..
- When oil is hot, place patties into skillet and cook approximately 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and heated completely through..
- Remove patties from skillet, and allow to drain on a rack or paper towels to remove excess oil..
- Serve hot with Mango-Citrus Salsa. (Recipe available on my profile.).