Chocolate Chip Cookies (Reduced sugar).
You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies (Reduced sugar) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies (Reduced sugar)
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 oz of shaved chocolate or 1 cup chocolate chip pieces.
Chocolate Chip Cookies (Reduced sugar) instructions
- Bring butter to room temperature and beat butter until creamy..
- Add half the flour and brown sugar, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and baking powder..
- Scrap bowl as necessary..
- Beat until combined..
- Add remaining flour 1/4 cup at a time..
- Mix well. Should be moist..
- Grate or chop chocolate..
- Add chocolate to batter..
- Stir in chocolate pieces by hand to incorporate evenly..
- Drop hefty spoonful onto baking tray. Preheat oven to 375°F and bake 10 to 12 minutes and cool on wire rack..