super moist chocolate cake. Hello friends in this video we are going to make moist chocolate cake without oven. I hope you will like it. Let me know and comment down below.
This is a recipe you have to try! A rich chocolate cake recipe that makes a delicious moist deeply chocolatey cake every time. Possibly the most chocolatey cake recipe ever. You can cook super moist chocolate cake using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of super moist chocolate cake
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 2 cup of hot water.. mixed the coffee then let it cool down..
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of refined sugar.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 220 ml of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate powder.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined sugar.
- You need 2 of whole eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 3/4 cup of refined sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite.
super moist chocolate cake step by step
- preheat oven to 190°C Celsius.
- it's up to you what baking tray you'll use as long as it's deep enough to rise the cake when bake.. sift the flour then mix all the cake ingredients in mixing bowl with a mixer…
- put a baking paper on baking tray or if don't have spread some butter on the tray so the cake won't stick and easy to take out from the tray when it's done..
- pour the cake mixture on the tray then bake for 45min. or until the cake is done..
- use skewer to test the cake. push the skewer on the deep part of the cake. pull the skewer then look if the mixture stick on it means it not yet done.. bake more further.. if the skewer is clean when lifting it means it's done..
- take the cake out from the tray then set aside to cool down for half an hour or until fully cool.. make sure it's really cool down otherwise you'll gonna break the cake when slicing horizontally…
- use thread instead of knife when slicing the cake horizontally so it's even.. hold both edge of the thread, place thread string in the center of the cake horizontal position then pull it right then left to down till you already cut the cake half. very carefully lift the upper part of the cake put it just beside of the other part..
- use saucepan mix all the filling ingredients in low heat. keep on stirring until it become paste. when it's done, spread it on top of the bottom part of the cake evenly. put back the upper part gently..
- use the same saucepan mix all toppings ingredients in low heat. keep on stirring until it'll get very sticky.. test the topping when it's done by lifting the whisk and if the topping drip continuously it's done. but if it drip uncontinously keep stirring further. when it's done use spatula and spread it all over the cake. let it cool down before slicing..
- you decide what to decorate after…
- enjoy :).
For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk. This quick and easy cake has a super moist texture thanks to sour cream and deep chocolate flavor from melted chocolate chips and cocoa. Add melted chocolate, flour, milk, cocoa powder, sour cream, and vegetable oil; beat until batter is smooth and well blended. This cake is moist and has the perfect crumb. I cannot imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe.