Eggnog Sugar Cookies.
You can have Eggnog Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggnog Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of (2 sticks) butter, softened.
- You need 2 large of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of colored decorating sugar.
Eggnog Sugar Cookies step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until fluffy..
- Beat in egg yolks until combined..
- Add eggnog..
- Whisk together flour, baking powder & nutmeg; add to butter mixture beating well until thoroughly combined..
- Refrigerate dough for 2 hours or until firm..
- For topping, combine colored sugar and cinnamon in a bowl on on a dish..
- Roll dough into 1 inch diameter balls; roll in topping mixture..
- Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet..
- Bake in a 400° ove for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are set..
- Place on a cooling rack..