seasoned crab cakes.
You can cook seasoned crab cakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of seasoned crab cakes
- It’s 3 can of crabmeat.
- Prepare 1 cup of cubed bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 3 tbsp of half-n-half cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of seafood seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
seasoned crab cakes instructions
- in large bowl combine, crab and bread cubes.
- in another bowl, whisk eggs, mayo, cream, lemon juice, butter, seafood seasoning, worcestershire sauce and salt.
- add to crab mixture and mix gently.
- place bread crumbs in shallow bowl.
- drop crab mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into crumbs.
- shape into 3/4-in thick patties.
- carefully turn to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- in large skillet, cook crab cakes in oil for 4-5 min on each side or until golden brown.