chewy tropical granola bars.
You can have chewy tropical granola bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chewy tropical granola bars
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- Prepare 2 cup of granola.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice krispies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dried banana slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped dried pineapple.
- It’s 1/3 cup of toasted sweetened shredded coconut.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts.
chewy tropical granola bars instructions
- bring 1st 4 ingredients to a boil over med.-high heat. simmer until sugar dissolves, about 2 min..
- stir in remaining ingredients & press into a 9×11" baking dish. refrigerate 15 min. before cutting into bars..