Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon. How To Make Cilantro Lime Salmon. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the lime slices on the bottom of the sheet in a long line, we will place the salmon over this.
I was intrigued by a similar salmon recipe I came I thought cilantro may be more of a crowd-pleaser for a more mild and tangy dish. Combine cilantro, garlic, lime juice, remaining olive oil, and (if desired) salt in a small bowl. This cilantro lime version is no exception with an easy sauce made in the same pan you cook the salmon in. You can have Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Salmon filet (skin on).
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of small lime thinly sliced.
You won't be able to get enough. Garnish with more cilantro and serve over cooked white rice. Cilantro Lime Salmon is such an exciting way to make salmon! It's boasting with so much fresh flavor and who could resist that sauce!
Baked Cilantro Lime Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the garlic salt liberally. Sprinkle the dried cilantro then add the pats of butter evenly across the filet. Then distribute the lime slices..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the thick part of the salmon feels firm. Remove and cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Pan Seared Salmon with Cilantro Lime Sauce. Lately I've been obsessed with just searing the salmon in a pan. I think it may actually be my choice method of. Place salmon on tinfoil with lime slices underneath but poking out on the sides. Spread top of salmon with chopped cilantro.