Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon.
You can have Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.