The most amazing chocolate cake. You won't find a better chocolate cake recipe than this one. You will be amazed at how good it is, and you will amaze those that you make if for. If you have ever seen the movie Matilda you will surely remember the scene where the boy is forced to eat the most delicious looking chocolate cake ever.
Throwing it back to THE MOST AMAZING CHOCOLATE CAKE. What do you think of this old school episode in the brown kitchen? They aren't as slick video wise, but the recipes are solid! You can cook The most amazing chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The most amazing chocolate cake
- It’s of flour and butter for coating and dusting the baking pans.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of unsweeted cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of butter milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
This is the chocolate cake you've been dreaming of! I call this my Matilda Cake because I swear it's just as good as the cake that Bruce Bogtrotter ate in Matilda. This chocolate cake is everything a chocolate cake needs to be. Moist, dark, fluffy, and oh so chocolatey!
The most amazing chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter three 9-inch cake rounds. Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer using a low speed until combined..
- Add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, oil, and vanilla. Beat on a medium speed until smooth. This should take just a couple of minutes.
- Divide batter among the three pans. I found that it took just over 3 cups of the batter to divide it evenly..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the cake meets the toothpick test (stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean)..
- Cool on wire racks for 15 minutes and then turn out the cakes onto the racks and allow to cool completely..
- Frost with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
- Ok if your going to make this It makes a lot of batter apparently I would not use a food processor I did and it made a huge mess and not all the ingredients fit in there made me which I had a beater or stand mixer.
It's incredible the first day but seems to get This is the most Divine, decadent amazing chocolate cake. My family named it "Chocolate Heaven Cake". Everyone fights for the last piece. Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Black Forest Vegan Chocolate Cake: Frost with whipped coconut cream or cashew cream and cherries or Are used frosting made from sweet potatoes and cocoa powder for the top and chocolate avocado frosting for the middle Amazing!!