Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings. Generally speaking, milk tea is made with a base of black tea. These tend to be bold Assam teas and Ceylon teas This Thai milk tea recipe contains both sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk with just a little sugar Thanks to the milk, it's filling enough to make a great breakfast on the go. Simple, Its Tea with Cheese in it!
Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Thai Milk Tea Asian Desserts Tea Cakes Family Meals I Foods Baked Goods Sweets Baking Scones. Bread, butter, topped milk and green tea. You can have Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings
- You need of Sponge dough:.
- It’s 180 g of baker’s flour.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need of 2 nd dough:.
- It’s 250 g of baker’s flour.
- It’s 40 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 25 g of milk powder.
- It’s 100 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk tea (I used instant Thai milk tea).
- It’s 40 ml of fresh milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 40 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Fillings (mix all ingredients below together):.
- You need 25 g of all purpose plain flour, pan roasted.
- Prepare 30 g of milk powder.
- It’s 20 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
- You need 30 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
Fresh milk and bread to cheese with chocolate green. Thai Milk Tea & Drunken Noodles with chicken in Phuket, Thailand. He would come home moments after you've stuffed your mouth with the fifth macaron – this time a Thai milk tea flavoured one. He'd see you on the living room couch barely nibbling on the. skipped cream cheese and went with almond filling.
Thai Milk Tea Bread with Cheese Fillings instructions
- Make sponge dough the night before and keep it in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
- The next morning, make the 2nd dough. Mix all of the wet ingredients with yeast and rest for 5 mins until bubbly..
- In a big mixing bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients..
- Make a hole in the middle and pour the wet ingredients bit by bit. Add the sponge dough from the night before..
- Knead until it’s ready for 1st proofing (signs: smooth and stretchy dough. If you’re using stand mixer, the sides of the mixer should be cleaned like in the picture. This means the dough is ready for proofing). Let it rest for at least an hour or until double in size..
- Heat the oven to 180degree. Punch air out of the raised dough. Divide dough into 12 equal size and make round balls. Let it rest for 10-15 mins. Then repeat the steps while add the cheese fillings. Then glaze the dough with a mixture of melted butter & a bit of fresh milk. Let it rest again for another 10 mins before placing them in the oven for 20 mins..
- Take the bread out of the oven and glazed with melted butter & honey. Enjoy! 😊.
I didn't have buttermilk so I used almond milk with a teaspoon of vinegar. Best King Cake I've ever had! Hokkaido Milk Bread (Soft, Fluffy Asian Bread). Enjoy with my Pandan Coconut Custard Dip! Milk tea refers to several forms of beverage found in many cultures, containing some combination of tea and milk.