Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad. This easy Salmon Salad recipe is made with tender spinach and romaine lettuce topped with oven-baked salmon, tomatoes, eggs, bacon, avocados and feta, all tossed together with a tangy lemon-mustard dressing. This post is sponsored by my favorite and always delicious STAR FINE. This spinach salad is really healthy and super fast.
Rub salmon with a very small amount of olive oil, then sprinkle pinch salt / freshly ground black and some minced rosemary. Meanwhile toss spinach, black olives and radishes together in a salad bowl and add dressing. Place salmon on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. You can have Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of salmon fillet.
- You need 2 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Lime Or Lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of canye pepper.
- Prepare dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of mozzarella cheese.
Spinach Salad with Salmon. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The salmon is pan seared until both sides are perfectly crisp. I love cooking salmon filets with the skin on, as it adds an incredible amount of flavor. Plus the skin is where a lot of the healthy oils are, so there are also additional health benefits.
Baked Salmon With Spinach Salad step by step
- Season Salmon with Salt & Pepper Lemon or Lime A pinch of canye pepper and dash of oregano & garlic powder Cook On Medium Skillet On Low Heat Till Nice and White. For the Spinach Salad add salt & pepper oil & vinegar Squeeze Half of a Lime Or Lemon and add 1 mozzarella cheese stick chopped And Wala!! 😊👌.
You can certainly use skin-off salmon as well, but I do recommend. Salmon is one of the most loved dishes of the Pacific Northwest, where I live. During spawning season it's really amazing to visit the condensed salmon. Tarragon and fresh fennel both have the same faint licorice flavor, but they don't overwhelm this simple spring salad. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet.