Bake oven Salmon. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! I find that oven baked salmon cooks best at higher temperatures for less time.
There's no skillet cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and cleanup a breeze. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it. Today, all we're doing is rubbing the fillets with a little oil and sprinkling them with salt and pepper before popping them in the. You can cook Bake oven Salmon using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bake oven Salmon
- You need 3 lb of salmon filet.
- It’s 6 large of lemon.
- It’s 1 medium of onion (slice thin).
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 stalk of cilantro.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemarry.
Oven Baked Salmon – moist and flaky highly seasoned salmon fillets with a lemony and spicy kick. A perfect easy weeknight meal for busy folks or as a low-carb go-to Lenten meal. Learn how to make this easy Oven Baked Salmon recipe the easy way at home. Hey ya'll in today's video I'll be showing you guys how to make my families favorite dish which is Oven baked Salmon.
Bake oven Salmon step by step
- Clean filet and padded with a paper towel.
- Rub dry ingredients into the salmon and add olive oil.
- Cut 3 lemon into slices and put the slices on top of the fish.. Squeeze the other 3 on top of the fish…
- Chopped the cilantro and add to the fish.
- Cut the onion into thinner slices and put on top of the fish..
- Mince the garlic added let marinating for at least 1 hour…
- Cover with aluminum foil and sealed like a package and bake at 375℉ for 35-40 minutes.
By gently baking salmon in a small amount of liquid, the fish stays moist and tender. This baked salmon recipe turns out perfect every time. Baked salmon seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and fresh herbs. A healthy family dinner ready in a snap. Cooking in the oven at a moderate temperature and then broiling at the end ensures moist.