Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables. Baked Salmon With Vegetables In Foil Recipes. Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb CrustAdd a Pinch. Our Easy Baked Salmon is a complete meal in one pan.
How To Bake Moist Salmon With Vegetables Salmon with vegetables is always a good idea! This makes salmon with vegetables more varied. You can have Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- It’s 1 of bunch thin asparagus.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of honey mustard dressing.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of cucumber yogurt or favorite garnish.
For the low carb version you can simply leave out the potatoes. Carefully open one of the packets. This one pan salmon and veggies bake could not be easier to make thanks to Gorton's Signature Seasoned Gourmet Fillets. Healthy baked salmon seasoned with your choice of garlic butter, lemon-dill or cajun seasoning.
Easy Bake Salmon With Vegetables instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- Pre-heat your Oven to 400°F..
- Layer the bottom of the pan with the asparagus , drizzle with butter..
- Place the salmon fillets on top, brush honey mustard dressing on top..
- Add your cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in your oven for 17-20 mins, until salmon is fully cooked, you can check the thickest part..
- Top with favorite sauce (Greek Yogurt with cucumbers) and serve..
Salmon filet- if you are buying a salmon filet at the store, choose a filet with firm flesh. Gently press the fillet with your finger and if it springs back, this is a good sign. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! It's the perfect simple and healthy dinner recipe. This easy Baked Salmon is flaky and delicious with honey garlic flavors.