Chocolate cake with frosting. The chocolate frosting literally glides across the surface of the cake. Chocolate buttercream frosting can be made with either a few scoops of cocoa powder, chocolate milk powder, or melted chocolate My favorite way to make chocolate frosting on chocolate cake feel special is to use a different type of chocolate for the frosting — like milk chocolate frosting on. I once sent this rich chocolate cake to my kids' teachers, and it vanished, so I had to For frosting, sift confectioners' sugar and cocoa together.
Good flavors include mint chocolate chip, strawberry, or salted caramel (double amounts. This is my favorite chocolate buttercream recipe. It's incredibly rich, creamy, silky, smooth Like a decadent brownie in frosting form. You can have Chocolate cake with frosting using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with frosting
- You need 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate sauce for frosting.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter for frosting.
- You need 8 tablespoon of powder suger.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar for frosting.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
Melts in your mouth and is unbelievable on chocolate cupcakes. If you scale it up, you can use it to frost a layered cake, like I do with my chocolate cake and yellow. Between the chocolate cream cheese frosting and the light and fluffy chocolate cake, I was already in heaven. When it came time to make this recipe into The cake itself was fantastic but he didn't like my frosting the first time.
Chocolate cake with frosting step by step
- Preheat the oven. Sieve the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until the sugar is melted and then add the dry ingredients and again start to beat until the batter is quit dark brown. The thickness doesn't matter.
- Grease your pan and add the batter. Put the pan in the preheated oven for an hour.
- For frosting: Add butter, 1 cup sugar and chocolate sauce and beat them together until the sugar melts and the frosting turns light brown. And then put it in the fridge.
- Put a fork or a wooden toothpick in the cake to check if it is baked. If clean take it out and let it cool in the cake pan. After half an hour take it out of the pan and let it cool in fridge. After another half an hour pour the frosting on the cake and enjoy.
He said it wasn't chocolaty enough and a little sweet. Basic unsweetened cocoa powder works great in most chocolate cake recipes. The beauty in this specific recipe is the pairing of the dark chocolate cake with the buttermilk pecan frosting. The frosting is so beautifully sweet that is complements the cake. For the chocolate cake in the photos, I used this fluffy chocolate frosting recipe.