Baked Salmon Patties. Keywords: Baked Salmon Cakes, baked salmon patties, Holiday Appetizer, Salmon Cakes, super easy salmon cakes recipe. Hi…I love salmon patties and looking forward to trying these. These babies are so golden and crispy on the outside, it's almost hard to believe they're baked.
Made in muffin pans and served with sauce on the side, these little salmon patties make a fantastic light meal. You can also bake a double batch and freeze some for a quick. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Baked Salmon Patties using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon Patties
- It’s 4 medium of potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light margerine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 can of salmon (7oz or 212 g).
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dill.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of swiss cheese.
We love baked salmon patties in the south. In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, egg, olive oil. These Baked Wild Salmon Patties are flaky and tender on the inside and delightfully crispy on the outside. Made with wild salmon, this is a quick, easy and healthy recipe.
Baked Salmon Patties instructions
- Scrub potatoes and peel (optional). Boil for 30 minutes or until done..
- Mash potatoes and whip with a mixer. Add garlic salt, margerine and milk. Potatoes should be thick..
- Lightly beat the egg and add to the potatoes..
- Open canned salmon. Remove skin and any large bones. Flake the meat and add to potatoes..
- Dice and saute onion. Add to salmon/potato mixture..
- Add remaining spices including any that suit your taste. Thoroughly mix..
- Line a cookie tray with wax paper. Make salmon patty balls ~2.5" or ~5.5 cm in diameter. Space evenly over the tray..
- Cover the salmon balls with another piece of wax paper and press each into a patty roughly 1/2" or 1 cm thick..
- Optional: Refrigerate for a couple of hours to allow patties to set..
- Spray a thin layer of oil on a baking sheet. Transfer patties and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes set boiler to high and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown..
- Flip patties and broil the other side for 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle shredded cheese over top and serve..
Once cooked, leftover patties can be stored in the fridge for up to three days. Eat them cold, or warm them up briefly in a skillet over low heat or in the microwave. Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with. Cajun Baked Salmon Cakes – great for lunches or dinner. I love making these for meal prep and Combine ingredients in a large bowl.