Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders.
You can cook Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
- You need 4 of chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders instructions
- Mix together bread crumbs & seasonings on a cookie sheet & drizzle with oil. cook in 400° oven for 5 minutes. This makes the bread crumbs crispier.
- Whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, salt & pepper to make a batter.
- Add chicken to batter and make sure they are covered completely.
- Coat each chicken tender with bread crumbs, pressing down to ensure the crumbs stick. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cook in 400° oven for 15 minutes or until chicken is done..