My simple yet scrumptious chocolate chip cookies 🍪.
You can have My simple yet scrumptious chocolate chip cookies 🍪 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My simple yet scrumptious chocolate chip cookies 🍪
- You need 100 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 65-70 grams of margarine softened.
- It’s 40 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 1-2 cups of chocolate chips (depending on how chocolatey you like your cookies!).
My simple yet scrumptious chocolate chip cookies 🍪 instructions
- Preheat oven to 180° and line up some grease proof paper. Cream together the butter and sugars until smooth mixture..
- Then add in the milk and golden syrup and mix well..
- Next, add in half of the flour and mix..
- Then add in the chocolate chips and mix. Once that is done add in the remaining flour and continue mixing for two to three minutes until doughy. If the dough is sticky don't hesitate to add a bit more flour to get a doughy consistency..
- Finally, roll the cookie dough into balls and flatten and place on the grease proof paper and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown..