Crumb Cauliflower. Serve this simple side dish with a variety of entrees. Delicious, golden little nuggets of crumbed cauliflower goodness served with a zesty tartare sauce makes for the ultimate vegetarian snack or appetizer. Home » Recipes » Vegetable Recipes » Crumb-Topped Roasted Cauliflower.
Roasting the cauliflower with rapeseed oil and spring onions gives it a. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Learn how to make Crumb-Topped Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower. You can have Crumb Cauliflower using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crumb Cauliflower
- It’s of main ingredient.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s of crumbing.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- It’s 3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Cauliflower florets are blanched, tossed with a mixture of sour cream and cheese, placed in a baking dish, and finished with buttered bread crumbs in this vegetable casserole. This is a Turkish appetiser or meze know as 'Karnibahar Kizartmasi'. You won't believe how delicious cauliflower can be. It is especially tasty when served with a simple garlic and yoghurt sauce.
Crumb Cauliflower instructions
- Cut the cauliflower into portions. Blanch and refresh. Then set aside..
- For crumbing, add the egg to the milk and mix. In a separate container, pour in the breadcrumbs and add the salt and pepper..
- Dip the blanched cauliflower in the milk mixture then roll into the breading mixture. Then dip again into the milk mixture and again into the breading mixture..
- After crumbing all portions, deep-fry until golden brown..
- Prepare for plating then serve..
This version of cauliflower with crispy crumbs uses a modest portion of olive oil and fresh herbs to flavour the topping. Cauliflower is a member of the brassica family of cruciferous vegetables. BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower! Years ago, the way most people I knew prepared. The Best Grated Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly