Potato Cheese Balls.
You can have Potato Cheese Balls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Cheese Balls
- You need of Potato balls———-.
- You need 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need As needed of oil to fry the balls.
Potato Cheese Balls instructions
- Make the mashed potatoes and let cool just make sure they are firm. You can use your favorite recipes or use one of mine..
- When cooled mix all the ingredients..
- Heat the oil.
- Take a teaspoon and scoop some of the mixture and, gently drop the balls into the hot oil.
- Fry them in the oil till golden brown..
- Move them to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Repeat till mixture is all fried. Make sure not to overcrowd the oil just do in batches..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.