Gobi fry. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
Gobi fry is a delicious Indian dish that is very easy to make. Learn how to make/prepare Gobi Fry by following this easy recipe. The reason this recipe is called Aloo Gobi fry is because in this recipe we are not going to use any onions or tomatoes. You can cook Gobi fry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gobi fry
- It’s 3 of very small cauliflower bunches.
- It’s 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 inches of ginger.
- You need of Few cloves garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon red chilli powder and turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Kasoori methi.
- You need of Curry leaves few.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
We are going to make it the way they make this dry and fried recipe in Dhaba's. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, green chilli and garlic. Fry it for few seconds on medium flame. Aloo Gobi Fry is made with the fried potatoes and cauliflower and then mixed with the Indian spices.
Gobi fry instructions
- Roast in sunflower oil or vegetable oil cumin seeds ginger and garlic.
- Make them golden and add onion then all the spices together.
- Roast for one minute and add washed in warm water cauliflower pieces..
- Always use hands to separate flowers from cauliflower.
- Now steam it on low flame and keep checking until it soften.
- When it looks softened please turn the gas off cuz it will save ur gas as well cauliflower becomes more flavorful on only steam.keep cover the utensil atleast for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy yummy gobi fry.
It is a great Punjabi dish which can be served in various ways. You can either serve it with the roti, puri. Download Gobi fry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Wow Prema,cauliflower fry looks very colorful and delicious. You can also follow me on.