Mint Chocolate Cake Pops. Chocolate cake and Thin Mint® cookies are rolled into balls and dipped into a chocolate coating to make these fun, kid-friendly cake pops. Dip each cake pop entirely into the melted chocolate; tap lightly on the side of the bowl to shake off excess chocolate. This Mint Chocolate Chip Cake is a mint lover's dream!
How to Make Chocolate Mint Cake Pops. ASMR mint chocolate foods, mint chocolate ice cream, chocolate spoons, ice cream bars, tapicoca, bubble tea, mint chocolate ice cream cake, cake pops, mint chocolate chip cupcakes, 민트 초콜릿, 아이스크림, mukbang 먹방 eating show with HunniBee ASMR! The cake is frosted with mint buttercream and layered with mint chocolate pieces. You can cook Mint Chocolate Cake Pops using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Cake Pops
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- It’s 75 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 50 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 of mint squares (after eights).
The cake is the photos uses Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa powder, but you can use regular cocoa powder as well. I also used Andes mint baking chips, but you can use another mint chocolate candy if you prefer. How to Make Cake Pops – Learn how to make cake pops and check out some fun cake pops recipes including these mint chocolate chip cake pops by Sprinkles for Breakfast. A big beautiful Mint Chocolate Layer Cake overflowing with all things mint and chocolate.
Mint Chocolate Cake Pops instructions
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Cream together the butter and sugar..
- When creamy and smooth, slowly mix in the egg..
- Mix flour, cocoa and baking powder. Then sieve into the wet mixture until well combined..
- Cut the mint squares as small as you can get them and stir into cake mix..
- Spoon mixture into half the silicone cake pop tray and bake in the oven for 10/12 minutes..
- You will need to do this 4 or 5 times for all the mixture to be used..
- To make the icing combine half a mint square, 2 handfuls of white chocolate drops, a drop of milk and green food dye..
- Melt but not too much. Then dip cakes in icing and sprinkle over chocolate shavings..
This cake is like them but BIGGER. This mint chocolate chip cake is so delicious and refreshing! You won't be able the chocolate ganache filling, and the mint chip buttercream!! And boy was I happy it did. When I took a step from the finished cake, it was exactly how I hoped it would turn out.